Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 30 August, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1963 - Rex Tucker took a long-planned holiday to Majorca. This ended his stint in the Doctor Who production office. According to some reckonings, he was actually the series' first producer, having been hired before Verity Lambert. Still, he never saw an on-screen credit until he directed season 3's The Gunfighters. Had the programme's production dates not been pushed back several times, he would have been the director of either An Unearthly Child or The Daleks — both of which he did pre-production work on.
- 1965 - Location filming for The Myth Makers continued at Frensham Little Pond. (TCH 6)
- 1966 - Model filming for The Tenth Planet took place at Stage 3 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 8)
- 1968 - Model filming for The Invasion took place at Ealing Studios. (TCH 13)
- 2006 - Recording for Human Resources took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Recording for Jago & Litefoot: Series Three began at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for Wave of Destruction took place.
- 2013 - Big Finish announced that Matthew Waterhouse would be reprising the role of Adric for The Fifth Doctor Box Set.
- 2016 - Recording for the Torchwood audio story Before the Fall took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Recording for The First Doctor Adventures: Volume Two took place at The Soundhouse.
- 2017 - Big Finish confirmed that James Marsters would be reprising the role of Captain John Hart for the Torchwood audio story The Death of Captain Jack.
- 2018 - Recording for Black Thursday / Power Game and The Kamelion Empire took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.