On 30 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - "A Holiday for the Doctor" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Trodos Tyranny was first published.
- 1977 - Part seven of the TV Comic story The Fire Feeders was first published.
- 2005 - Dalek was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, The Daleks aired on BBC Three.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Any Old Iron was first published.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Spirit of Ashgar was first published.
- 2009 - DWM 408 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2010 - The BBC audio recording of Mission to the Unknown was offered as part of a week-long give-away by The Daily Telegraph.
- 2011 - Day of the Moon was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Breaking the Silence aired on BBC Three and Doctor Who in America on BBC America. The prequel to The Curse of the Black Spot was released online.
- 2013 - New Frontiers was first released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - DWDVDF 139 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2015 - DWM 486 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2018 - Erasure was first released by Big Finish.
- 2019 - Incursions was first released by Big Finish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.