On 30 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - "A Holiday for the Doctor" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Trodos Tyranny was first published.
- 1977 - Part seven of the TV Comic story The Fire Feeders was first published.
- 2005 - Dalek was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, The Daleks aired on BBC Three.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Any Old Iron was first published.
- 2008 - The Haunting of Thomas Brewster were first released by Big Finish.
- 2009 - DWA 113 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2009 - DWM 408 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2010 - The BBC audio recording of Mission to the Unknown was offered as part of a week-long give-away by The Daily Telegraph.
- 2010 - Shadow of the Past was first released by Big Finish.
- 2011 - Day of the Moon was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Breaking the Silence aired on BBC Three and Doctor Who in America on BBC America. The prequel to The Curse of the Black Spot was released online.
- 2013 - New Frontiers was first released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - DWDVDF 139 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2015 - DWM 486 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2018 - Erasure was first released by Big Finish.
- 2019 - Incursions was first released by Big Finish.
- 2020 - Dead Woman Walking was first released by Big Finish.
- 2020 - DWM 551 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2020 - Sven and the Scarf was first released online.
- 2020 - Dalek: Spoof Scenes was first released on Twitter.
- 2020 - Vinyl version of the incidental music from The Sun Makers and The Visitation were released by Silva Screen Records.