Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 2 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Exploding Planet" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part five of the TV Century 21 comic story Plague of Death was first published.
- 1971 - Part one of Backtime was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part one of The Hand of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Mutant Strain was first published.
- 1995 - Paradise Towers and Survival were released on VHS.
- 1997 - Deadfall was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2000 - The Turing Test and Independence Day were first published by BBC Books.
- 2006 - The graphic novel The Glorious Dead was first published by Panini Books.
- 2008 - DWA 84 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2013 - Prisoners of Time 9 was first published by IDW Publishing.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 124 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2018 - Day eight of The 13 Days of Doctor Who aired on BBC America.
- 2019 - The Short Trips audio story The Second Oldest Question was released by Big Finish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.