On 2 May, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "The Snows of Terror" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Episode seven of The Ambassadors of Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - The novelisations of The Daleks, of The Crusade and of The Web Planet were reprinted by Target Books.
- 2002 - DWM 317 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2003 - Episode one of Shada's webcast adaptation was first released online.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Exhausting Evil was first published.
- 2012 - DWDVDF 87 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who Adventure comic story Sandblasted was first published.
- 2013 - Commander Strax's Q&A was first released.
- 2013 - DWM 460 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2016 - Image of the Fendahl was first published by Obverse Books.
- 2017 - VOR 99 was published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2019 - The audiobook version of The Faceless Ones and Ninth Doctor Novels: Volume One were released by BBC Audio.
- 2019 - DWM 538 was first released by Panini Comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.