On 29 January, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - "The Zarbi" was recorded at Riverside Studios. (INFO: "The Zarbi")
- 2005 - Big Finish Productions announced the production of three standalone hardback novels as part of its Big Finish New Worlds range. These were Wildthyme on Top, Project: Valhalla and The Coming of the Queen. Big Finish also announced it would produce two single audio stories featuring Iris Wildthyme.
- 2012 - Recording for Love and War took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for Shockwave took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2016 - Recording for Flashpoint took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.