Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 28 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "Mighty Kublai Khan" was first broadcast on BBC tv.
- 1970 - Episode two of The Ambassadors of Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Multi-Mobile was first published.
- 2002 - Citadel of Dreams was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2003 - The audio story The Dark Flame was first released.
- 2006 - The DVD box set The Beginning was first released in Region 1.
- 2008 - Clean State aired on BBC Three.
- 2009 - Hothouse: Part 2 was first released in Big Finish's Eighth Doctor Adventures Series 3.
- 2011 - The DVD box set Revisitation 2 was first released.
- 2013 - DWA 313 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2014 - TEDW 1 was first published by Panini UK.
- 2017 - Charlotte Pollard: Series Two was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2017 - Doctor Who and the micro:bit, the first of a series of interactive Doctor Who television stories, was first released.
- 2018 - The Death of Captain Jack was first released by Big Finish.
- The Latest News. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 9 April 2003.