On 28 January, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode three of The Underwater Menace was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Trodos Ambush was first published.
- 1978 - Episode four of Underworld was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Snow Devils was first published.
- 2002 - Invaders from Mars and Music from the Eighth Doctor Audio Adventures were first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2007 - Phobos was first broadcast on BBC7.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 2 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Junk Food was first published.
- 2013 - The Reign of Terror was released on Region 2 DVD, with episodes four and five restored with animation.
- 2015 - Issue 8 of Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, which included the comic stories The Weeping Angels of Mons part three, A Rose by Any Other Name part five, and At-Mosphere-Choo, was first published by Titan Comics.
- 2015 - DWA 361 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2016 - Gardens of the Dead was first released by Big Finish.
- 2016 - Doctor, Doctor, Doctor was first released.
- 2016 - DWFC 64 was first released by Eaglemoss Collections.
- 2021 - The Second Monsters Collection was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2022 - Peladon was first released by Big Finish.