On 27 September, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1963 - Principal photography on Doctor Who commenced with the recording of the Pilot Episode in Lime Grove Studio D.
- 1966 - Pre-filming for The Power of the Daleks continued on Stage 2 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 9)
- 1967 - Pre-filming for The Ice Warriors continued on Stage 3 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 11)
- 1968 - Episode two of The Invasion was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 13)
- 2006 - Recording for Nocturne took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2011 - Recording for the first series of Counter-Measures took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for Dark Eyes 2 took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording for Only the Monstrous took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2016 - Recording for Charlotte Pollard: Series Two took place at The Soundhouse.
- 2018 - Recording for The Revisionists and #HarrySullivan took place at WiseBuddah.
- 2018 - Recording for The Green Life took place at the Soundhouse.
- 2018 - Recording for One Mile Down took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2019 - Recording for The First Doctor Adventures: Volume Four was recorded at the Soundhouse.