On 27 November, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1967 - The Doctor Who production office teamed with Blue Peter to launch the show's first "design-a-monster contest", judged by Patrick Troughton.
- 1969 - Terrance Dicks commissioned Don Houghton to write a storyline for The Mo-Hole Project, later renamed Inferno.
- 1995 - Despite all the drama that Philip Segal had started on the 6th, all parties involved in the making of the 1996 TV movie — that is, Fox, BBC, BBC Worldwide and Universal Studios — signed on.
- 2017 - Recording of The Diary of River Song: Series Five took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording of An Alien Werewolf in London took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.