On 26 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - Script editor David Whitaker defended himself in a memo to Head of Serials Donald Wilson after Robert Gould accused him of stealing his idea in "The Screaming Jungle." In it, he flatly stated that writer Terry Nation had independently arrived at using vegetation in the third episode of The Keys of Marinus, and that Gould's vaguely-defined idea has itself been derivative, anyway. According to Whitaker, Gould's 4 February story conference had yielded no specifics about the potential storyline, and that Gould's notion of a planet where "plants treat people as people treat plants", had immediately reminded both him and Verity Lambert of The Day of the Triffids.
- 1965 - "The Warlords" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 5)
- 1969 - Location filming for The War Games continued at Sheepcote Valley Rubbish Tip. (TCH 14)
- 2002 - Recording for Spare Parts took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2008 - Final correspondence between Russell T Davies and Benjamin Cook in terms of material included in the first edition of the book The Writer's Tale took place, but correspondence incorporated into the second edition began immediately.
- 2009 - Recording for The Drowned World took place The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording for The Quantum Possibility Engine took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.