On 26 August, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Part four of the TV Comic story Space War Two was first published.
- 1972 - Part two of the TV Action comic story The Ugrakks was first published.
- 1991 - "The Pilot Episode" was finally shown to the public when it was first broadcast on BBC2.
- 1996 - Classic Who: The Harper Classics was first published by Boxtree.
- 1999 - DWM 282 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2004 - The anthology Short Trips: Repercussions was first published by Big Finish.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 17 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Living Storm was first published.
- 2011 - End of the Road was first broadcast on Starz.
- 2013 - The first issue of Doctor Who: Figurine Collection was first published.
- 2013 - The Ice Warriors was released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 67 was released online.
- 2015 - Four Doctors part three and The Meeting were published by Titan Comics.
- 2016 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 182 was released online.
- 2017 - The Three Faces of Helena was first published by Thebes Publishing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.