The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 25 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Air Lock" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - The fourth and final part of the TV Comic story Lizardworld was first published.
- 1965 - Part four of the TV Century 21 comic story Plague of Death was first published.
- 1971 - Part ten of The Celluloid Midas was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part four of The Masque of Mandragora was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Mutant Strain was first published.
- 1979 - The Adventures of K9 and Other Mechanical Creatures and the novelisation of The War Games were first published by Target Books.
- 1997 - DWM 257 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2003 - Fallen Gods was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Alice in Wonderland Circuit was first published.
- 2008 - The Writer's Tale was first published by BBC Books.
- 2008 - Dalek Pop-up Model Kit and Space Travels was first published by Penguin Character Books.
- 2008 - Quiz Book 4 was first published by BBC Children's Books.
- 2009 - The Prisoner of Peladon, Paper Cuts and Blue Forgotten Planet were all released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Eye of the Storm was first published.
- 2013 - The anthology Iris: Fifteen was first published by Obverse Books.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 33 was released online.
- 2014 - Doctor Who The Official Annual 2015 was published by BBC Children's Books, including inside the comics The Monsters of Coal Hill School and Freeze, and the short story When the Wolves Came.
- 2018 - The Story So Far: Volume One and The Story So Far: Volume Two were released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2018 - Day one of The 13 Days of Doctor Who aired on BBC America.
- 2020 - The vinyl version of 1963: Fanfare for the Common Men was released at selective Asda stores.
- 2020 - The short story, The Dawn of the Kotturuh was first released online as part of the Time Lord Victorious series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.