On 25 June, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - The movie Dr. Who and the Daleks was first released.
- 1966 - Episode one of The War Machines was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Haunted Planet was first published.
- 1977 - Part seven of the TV Comic story Kling Dynasty was first published.
- 2001 - The audio story Invasion of the Daleks was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Attack of the Rats was first published.
- 2009 - Into the Silence, Bay of the Dead and The House That Jack Built were first published by BBC Books.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Blue Star Bomb was first published.
- 2009 - Part two of the Torchwood Magazine comic story Broken was first published.
- 2009 - DWM 410 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2013 - Graceless III was released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - DWDVDF 143 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2015 - DWM 488 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2020 - DWM 553 was first released by Panini Comics.