The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 25 January, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1971 - Terrance Dicks noted that he and Barry Letts were "particularly keen to have [Day of the Daleks] as our first 4-part serial of the next season".
- 2001 - Recording for Embrace the Darkness and Neverland took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - Rewrites for Fear Her known as "yellow script amendments" covered the Tenth Doctor discussing the size of an Isolus family through to Chloe Webber watching the Doctor and Rose Tyler enter the TARDIS. (DWMSE 14)
- 2006 - 25 January was the date of the scripts of Tardisode 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 11. (DWMSE 14)
- 2011 - Final recording session for Jago & Litefoot: Series Four took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for Domain of the Voord took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Recording for The First Doctor: Volume Two took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.