Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 25 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode three of The Moonbase was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Doctor Strikes Back was first published.
- 1978 - Part four of The Invasion of Time was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Space Garden was first published.
- 2002 - The audio story The Chimes of Midnight and The Greatest Shop in the Galaxy were first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2009 - The comic story The Whispering Gallery was first released by IDW Publishing.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 4 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - DWA 155 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2015 - The Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor comic stories The Weeping Angels of Mons part three, A Rose by Any Other Name part five, and At-Mosphere-Choo were first published.
- 2015 - DWA 362 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2016 - Prime Winner was released by Big Finish Productions.