Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 25 February, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - Peter R. Newman was commissioned to write the storyline and the first episode script for The Sensorites. (INFO: The Sensorites)
- 1966 - John Wiles wrote a memo to Gerald Savory about Gerry Davis's new script for The Celestial Toymaker. In it, he claimed that the central battle of wills between the First Doctor and the Celestial Toymaker had been downplayed to the benefit of new elements involving a more childish confrontation between the companions and the Toymaker's creations. Ultimately, Wiles would have liked to have seen the entire production halted, since its commissioning producer and script editor had gone — and with them, the original, more adult intent of the story.
- 1966 - "The Plague" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (INFO: "The Plague")
- 1967 - Episode four of The Moonbase was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 9)
- 2002 - Recording for the Sarah Jane Smith story Ghost Town took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2007 - Recording for Freedom of Information took place.
- 2008 - Recording for The Adventure of the Diogenes Damsel took place at the Moat Studios
- 2013 - Recording for The Bounty of Ceres took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2014 - Recording for Mask of Tragedy took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Hearts of Darkness was recorded at the Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for the Gallifrey box set Time War: Volume Four took place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.