On 25 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "The Screaming Jungle" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Episode six of The Ambassadors of Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part four of the TV Comic story Insect was first published.
- 1977 - Doctor Who and the Claws of Axos was released in hardback by Target Books.
- 2005 - The Claws of Axos was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2010 - Part one of the BBC Audio story Pest Control was offered as part of a week-long giveaway by The Daily Telegraph.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who Adventure comic story Coral Maze was first published.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 58 was released online.
- 2017 - Dr. First, Dr. Fourth, Dr. Eleventh and Dr. Twelfth were first published by Puffin Books.
- 2018 - Believe was first released by Big Finish Productions
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.