On 24 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1970 - Part eight of the TV Comic story Doctor Who and the Robot was first published.
- 1996 - Damaged Goods and Speed of Flight were first published by Virgin Books.
- 1996 - DWM 245 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2012 - Love and War was released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2013 - DWFC 5 was first published by Eaglemoss Publications Ltd.
- 2014 - The interactive story featuring the Twelfth Doctor, was first released at the Doctor Who Experience.
- 2015 - The Woman Who Lived was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2016 - The Robot Reveal was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2019 - The anthology The Target Storybook was first published by BBC Books.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.