On 24 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1969 - Location filming for The War Games continued at Sheepcote Valley Rubbish Tip. (TCH 14)
- 2003 - Recording for Creatures of Beauty and Sympathy for the Devil took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2008 - Recording for the Iris Wildthyme story The Land of Wonder took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - The BBC Red Button service previewed the first scene of The Eleventh Hour.
- 2016 - Recording for Damascus and Gardeners' Worlds took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.