On 24 July, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - "A Change of Identity" was recorded at Lime Grove Studios. (INFO: "A Change of Identity")
- 1999 - Recording for The Land of the Dead took place.
- 2006 - Location filming for The Runaway Bride took place on St Mary's Street, where the Tenth Doctor and Donna are trying to catch a taxi. A large crowd of fans were in attendance. The bank notes that fly out from the ATM bore either the face of David Tennant or Phil Collinson, together either with the phrase "No Second Chances", or the famous Fourth Doctor line about being childish sometimes. (REF: About Time 8)
- 2007 - Final recording sessions of Dalek Empire IV: The Fearless took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2008 - Recording for The Curse of the Daleks took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Recording for Graceless took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2014 - Recording for The Yes Men took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.