On 24 August, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1967 - Pre-filming for The Abominable Snowmen continued at Ealing Studios. (TCH 11)
- 1994 - Writer John Leekley submitted the first draft of his script for the 1996 TV movie, based on his revised 27 July storyline. The most noticeable change from his last submission was a new cliffhanger involving a confrontation between Davros and the Daleks and the Doctor and Lizzie Travis. He submitted a fuller script on 8 September.
- 2001 - Recording for Primeval took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2004 - Recording for The Next Life took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - Recording for No More Lies took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.