On 24 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Space Museum" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part four of Duel of the Daleks was first published in TV Century 21.
- 1971 - Episode three of Colony in Space was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1971 - Part six of Timebenders was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part six of the TV Comic story Treasure Trail was first published.
- 1980 - DWM 29 was released by Marvel Comics.
- 1980 - The novelisation of The Androids of Tara was released by Target Books.
- 2003 - Wonderland was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2003 - Anthology Short Trips: Companions was first published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2003 - The Audio Scripts was first published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Sea-Rah was first published.
- 2009 - The graphic novel Rift War was first published by Titan Books.
- 2010 - The Time of Angels was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Eyes Wide Open aired on BBC Three.
- 2010 - The BBC Audio story The Runaway Train was offered as part of a week-long giveaway by The Daily Telegraph.
- 2013 - Filthy Lucre was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 14 was released online.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke Who's Round 117 was released online.
- 2017 - Jago & Litefoot: Series Thirteen was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2018 - The Last Beacon was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2019 - The Green Life was first released by Big Finish Productions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.