Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 23 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Small Prophet, Quick Return" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part one of the TV Century 21 comic story The Menace of the Monstrons was first published.
- 1971 - Part four of Backtime was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part four of The Hand of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part six of the TV Comic story The Mutant Strain was first published.
- 1997 - DWM 258 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2006 - Jack's Back and Bad Day at the Office aired on BBC Three.
- 2008 - DWA 87 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2009 - Part two of The Mad Woman in the Attic was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2012 - UNIT Dominion was released by Big Finish.
- 2013 - The Light at the End was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2013 - The Mystery of the Haunted Cottage was first published by Puffin Books.
- 2013 - DWA 332 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2014 - Lights Out was first published by Puffin Books.
- 2015 - 12 Doctors, 12 Stories was released by Penguin.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 143 was released online.
- 2018 - Torchwood: God Among Us 1 was first released by Big Finish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.