Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 23 July, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Haunted Planet was first published.
- 1977 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Orb was first published.
- 2001 - The audio story Bloodtide was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2005 - The True History of Faction Paradox audio story Coming to Dust was first released by Magic Bullet Productions.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Pawns of the Zenith was first published.
- 2009 - DWA 125 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2009 - DWM 411 was first released by Panini Comics. The Companion Chronicles audio story The Mists of Time was released by Big Finish as a digital download for readers of the magazine.
- 2012 - The Time Museum was released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2013 - The Ripple Effect was first published by Puffin Books.
- 2014 -Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor series was launched by Titan Comics featuring part one of Revolutions of Terror and Sontaran Stand-Up in its first issue.
- 2014 - Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor series was launched by Titan Comics featuring After Life and Pond Life in its first issue.
- 2015 - DWM 489 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2020 - The audio anthology The Robots: Volume Two was released by Big Finish.
- 2020 - DWM 554 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2020 - Knock, Knock, Who's There? was first released.
- Bloodtide. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 4 August 2001.