The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 22 October, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1963 - Donald Baverstock's 18 October memo concerning production costs was considered, and it was decided to produce thirteen episodes with a budget of £2,500 each.
- 1965 - "The Nightmare Begins" was recorded at BBC Television Centre 3. (TCH 6)
- 1966 - Episode one of The Power of the Daleks was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 9)
- 2008 - Recording for The Cannibalists took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2012 - Recording for the second series of Counter-Measures took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2014 - Recording for The Third Doctor Adventures took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording for Death and the Queen took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole and Mandip Gill were officially announced as new companions Graham O'Brien, Ryan Sinclair and Yasmin Khan.
- 2018 - Recording for Heritage 1 took place at The Soundhouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.