The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 22 January, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - "The Web Planet" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 4)
- 1971 - Script editor Terrance Dicks ordered a storyline for The Ghost Hunters, later known as Day of the Daleks, from writer Louis Marks.
- 2001 - Recording for The Time of the Daleks and Embrace the Darkness took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2003 - Recording for Doctor Who and the Pirates took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2004 - Recording for The Axis of Insanity took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - A tone meeting was held for The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit. Executive producer and head writer Russell T Davies considered "tough" the key word for this story. (DWMSE 14)
- 2008 - Russell T Davies completed the initial draft of Journey's End.
- 2011 - Recording for Epoch took place.
- 2013 - Recording for Persuasion took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2014 - Final recording sessions on Counter-Measures: Series 3 took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording for An Ideal World took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording for the Torchwood audio story Night of the Fendahl took place at Bang Post Production.
- 2019 - Recording for Memories of a Tyrant took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.