On 21 November, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "World's End" was first broadcast on BBC1. For the first time, a Doctor Who episode featured extensive location filming and also the return of a previously seen foe. It was also the first story to incorporate widely known London landmarks (like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the Battersea Power Station), despite being set in the future.
- 1970 - Part four of the TV Comic story Trial of Fire was first published.
- 1974 - The novelisations of The Abominable Snowmen was first published by Target Books.
- 1990 - Search Out Space was first broadcast on BBC Schools.
- 1991 - The Terrestrial Index was first published by Doctor Who Books.
- 1996 - The Plotters was first published by Virgin Books.
- 1996 - The Third Doctor Handbook was first published by Doctor Who Books.
- 1996 - DWM 246 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2003 - Children in Need 2003 was first broadcast on BBC One, as part of the Children in Need telethon.
- 2003 - The audio stories Zagreus and Shada were released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2005 - The Complete First Series was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2009 - Part one of Dreamland was first broadcast on BBC Red Button.
- 2011 - The box set Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series was released in the UK.
- 2013 - An Adventure in Space and Time was first broadcast on BBC Two.
- 2013 - Nothing O'Clock was first published by Puffin Books.
- 2013 - DWFC 7 was first published by Eaglemoss Publications Ltd.
- 2015 - Face the Raven was first broadcast on BBC One.