On 20 February, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1971 - Polystyle tried to appeal to an older audience than the Doctor Who comic strip had hitherto attracted in the pages of TV Comic. Moving to Countdown #1, Doctor Who comic strip production now centred around the narrative needs of older adolescents and teenagers, rather than children.
- 2004 - Recording for Arrangements for War took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - A 3-D trailer for the Matt Smith era of Doctor Who, featuring specially-shot footage, debuted in UK cinemas.
- 2014 - Recording for Revenge of the Swarm took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording for Lady Christina: Series One took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.