On 20 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1968 - Episode six of Fury from the Deep was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Cyber Empire was first published.
- 1972 - The Making of Doctor Who was first published by Piccolo Books.
- 1974 - Episode five of The Monster of Peladon was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1974 - Part seven of the TV Comic story Is Anyone There? was first published.
- 1978 - Doctor Who Discovers: Strange and Mysterious Creatures was first published by Target Books.
- 1989 - The novelisation of Attack of the Cybermen was first released by Target Books.
- 1995 - Sanctuary was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2006 - TDW 2 aired on BBC One.
- 2007 - TDW 16, including episode three of The Infinite Quest, first aired on CBBC.
- 2011 - DWDVDF 60 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Hide was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2013 - The second edition of The Nth Doctor was published by iUniverse.
- 2017 - The Shining Man, Diamond Dogs and Plague City were first published by BBC Books.
- 2017 - Dethras was first released by Big Finish Productions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.