Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Sonic screwdrivers can't create pages instantly.
This article about a year is currently under construction. It's likely to be a bit messy.
|Timeline for 2002|
1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008
2002 was a year in which a number of events important to the production of Doctor Who and its spin-offs occurred.
- 27 February - Recording for Seasons of Fear, The Time of the Daleks and Neverland took place at The Moat Studios.
- 20 March - Several years after the initial filing, the matter of the London Metropolitan Police District's 1998 opposition to the BBC's 1996 application for trademark status on the police box design was heard in court.
- 4 and 5 March - The Sandman was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 6 and 8 March - ...ish was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 26 and 27 March - Spare Parts was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 20, 21 April and 12 May - The Rapture was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 14 August - After several years of legal wrangling, the Patent Office ruled in favour of the BBC in a trademark challenge brought on by the London Metropolitan Police over the use of the police box design for the TARDIS.
- 5 and 6 September - The Church and the Crown was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 21 and 22 September - Jubilee was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 1 and 2 October - Bang-Bang-a-Boom! was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- 18 and 19 December - Nekromanteia was recorded at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.