The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 1 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - Episode four of The Smugglers was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part one of the TV Comic story Return of the Trods was first published.
- 1977 - Part one of The Invisible Enemy was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1987 - The novelisation of The Ambassadors of Death was released by Target Books.
- 1992 - DWM 192 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1999 - The Joy Device was first published by Virgin Books.
- 1999 - I, Who was first published by Mad Norwegian Press.
- 2001 - Grimm Reality and Dying in the Sun were first published by BBC Books.
- 2002 - The DVD box set The Key to Time was released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2007 - Part two of Revenge of the Slitheen and part one of Eye of the Gorgon were first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story School of the Dead was first published.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Bad Wolfie was first published.
- 2009 - The entire Doctor Who Files series was published together in a "Collector's Edition".
- 2009 - Guide to Alien Armies was first published by Penguin Character Books.
- 2009 - DWMSE 23 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2011 - The Wedding of River Song was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, When Time Froze aired on BBC Three.
- 2013 - Death's Deal was first released by AudioGO and Big Finish.
- 2013 - Who's 50 was first published by ECW Press.
- 2014 - The Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor comic story What He Wants... was first published.
- 2015 - Big Bang Generation was released as an audio reading by BBC Audio.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 140 was released online.
- 2018 - Day seven of The 13 Days of Doctor Who aired on BBC America.
- 2020 - The audiobook reading of Doctor Who and the Keeper of Traken and the audio version of The Web Planet was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2020 - The Knight, The Fool and The Dead was first released by BBC Books.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.