On 1 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode four of The Macra Terror was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Zombies was first published.
- 1972 - Episode six of The Sea Devils was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1972 - Part five of the TV Action comic story The Planet of the Daleks was first published.
- 1978 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Eerie Manor was first published.
- 2002 - The Tomb of the Cybermen was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2004 - DWM 342 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2006 - Tardisode 1 was first released online.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story The Guardians of Terror was first published.
- 2008 - Timelash and The Time Warrior were released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2010 - Part one of Attack of the Space Leeches! was first published in the newly designed DWA 160.
- 2010 - The Masque of Mandragora was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2010 - DWM 420 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2013 - Babblesphere was first released by AudioGO and Big Finish.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 53 was released online.
- 2016 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 163 was released online.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.