On 19 May, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - The incidental music for The Sensorites was recorded at Maida Vale Studio 2. (INFO: The Sensorites)
- 1995 - Writer Matthew Jacobs submitted a fresh new storyline for the 1996 TV movie, having been hired only 14 days earlier. This plot holds a strong resemblance to the final product: the Seventh Doctor arrives in San Francisco or New Orleans, and a dead Master transforms into a shape-shifting slick of DNA and attacks the Doctor. After being discovered by a boy named Jack, who brings him to a hospital, where the Doctor is operated on by Dr Kelly Grace — which kills him. He regenerates into his eighth body in the morgue, while the Master finds a human host. The biggest difference to the final film is: the Master uses the TARDIS to revive the dead in time for Halloween. The Doctor eventually manages to transport them all to another dimension, and leaves with Kelly as his new companion. Jacob's next draft on 27 June changed a few things.
- 2000 - Recording for Minuet in Hell took place in Bristol.
- 2003 - Recording for Full Fathom Five took place at The Moat Studios
- 2009 - Recording for Blue Forgotten Planet took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.