On 19 May, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - The incidental music for The Sensorites was recorded at Maida Vale Studio 2. (INFO: The Sensorites)
- 1995 - Writer Matthew Jacobs submitted a fresh new storyline for the 1996 TV movie, having been hired only 14 days earlier. This plot holds a strong resemblance to the final product: the Seventh Doctor arrives in San Francisco or New Orleans, and a dead Master transforms into a shape-shifting slick of DNA and attacks the Doctor. After being discovered by a boy named Jack, who brings him to a hospital, where the Doctor is operated on by Dr Kelly Grace — which kills him. He regenerates into his eighth body in the morgue, while the Master finds a human host. The biggest difference to the final film is: the Master uses the TARDIS to revive the dead in time for Halloween. The Doctor eventually manages to transport them all to another dimension, and leaves with Kelly as his new companion. Jacob's next draft on 27 June changed a few things.
- 2000 - The Big Finish audio story Minuet in Hell was recorded in Bristol.
- 2003 - The Big Finish audio story Full Fathom Five was recorded at The Moat Studios
- 2009 - The Big Finish audio story Blue Forgotten Planet was recorded at the Moat Studios.
- 2012 - Big Finish announced the forthcoming releases Voyage to Venus and Voyage to the New World.
- 2020 - The Big Finish audio anthology for Shadow of the Daleks 1 was recorded.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.