Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 19 February, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - "Invasion" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 4)
- 1969 - Pre-filming for The Space Pirates concluded on Stage 2 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 14)
- 1996 - The VHS video range was suspended due to the imminent release of the forthcoming tele-film. This also resulted in many back titles being deleted, including the very recent release of The Hand of Fear, which made this particular title most sought after.
- 1996 - Studio filming for the TV Movie took place. (Doctor Who The Handbook: The Seventh Doctor)
- 2004 - Recording for Arrangements for War took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2009 - From Raxacoricofallapatorious with Love was filmed entirely within the 13 Bannerman Road attic set at Upper Boat Studios. (DWMSE 23)
- 2009 - Recording for Mission to Magnus took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Doctor Who and Torchwood received several nominations for the 2010 Saturn Awards. The End of Time and Children of Earth were nominated for "Best Television Presentation". David Tennant was nominated for "Best Actor in Television", Bernard Cribbins for "Best Guest Starring Role in Television", and, in the "Best DVD Television Release" category, the DVDs of Planet of the Dead and Children of Earth were nominated.
- 2018 - Recording for Lady Christina: Series One took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Hearts of Darkness was recorded at the Moat Studios.
- 2021 - The Big Finish audio story The God of Phantoms was recorded remotely.