The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 19 February, a number of people important to the production of Doctor Who and its spin-offs either died or were born.
- 1930 - Costume designer L. Rowland Warne was born.
- 1961 - Actor Susan Baker was born.
- 1979 - Actor Caroline Chikezie was born.
- 1987 - Director-General of the BBC Hugh Greene died.
- 1996 - Actor Brenda Bruce died.
- 1998 - Actor John Acheson died.
- 2020 - Actor Norman Hartley died.
- Partington Smith, Maggie (June 2019). [http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/mypension/en/prospero_june_2019.pdf Mercurial costume designer]. Prospero. BBC Pension Scheme. Retrieved on 30 July 2019.
- People Pill
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.