- You may wish to consult
1963 (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
to be added
- In her teens, Barbara dated a boy who carried a flick knife.
- Vicki adds brown sauce to the food machine's programming.
- Barbara eats a food bar version of bacon and eggs complemented by the aforementioned brown sauce.
- Barbara has an aunt named Cecilia. They met every year in London on 23 November, her aunt's birthday.
- Vicki recites a poem about Lady Chatterley's lover.
- Vicki knows all the words to the Beatles' first LP.
- Vicki tells Ian that Vicki is her full name, not Victoria.
- Cecilia is reading a novel entitled The Price of Salt.
- Cecilia is waiting for Barbara in Lyons' Corner House on the Strand.
- Barbara recites part of a poem by T.S. Eliot.
- The poem quoted by Vicki is "Annus Mirabilis" by Philip Larkin, which includes the lines: Sexual intercourse began /In nineteen sixty-three /(which was rather late for me) /Between the end of the "Chatterley" ban /And the Beatles' first LP.
- The Doctor has labelled the TARDIS scanner with a black marker pen. (TV: The Edge of Destruction)
- Ian refers to the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy on 22 November 1963. (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy, Shroud of Sorrow; TV: Rose)
- Ian refers to the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 1962. (PROSE: Heart of TARDIS)