|Timeline for 1925|
1919 • 1920 • 1921 • 1922 • 1923 • 1924 • 1926 • 1927 • 1928 • 1929 • 1930 • 1931
- 11 - The Fifth Doctor, Tegan, Nyssa and Adric arrived at Cranleigh Hall in rural England for an afternoon of cricket. (DW: Black Orchid) Ace arrived shortly afterwards to obtain one of the segments of the Key to Time. Adric briefly flirted with her. She was unappreciative of his advances. (DWM: Time & Time Again)
- Jack Harkness was active in this year, as shown by photos of him found in the CIA Archive. (TW: The New World)
Behind the scenes
- 18 - Russell Hunter, who played Kiy Uvanov in DW: The Robots of Death, was born.
- 20 - George Waring (Arden in DW: The Ice Warriors) was born.
- 2 - Bernard Price was born.
- 7 - George A. Cooper, who played Cherub in DW: The Smugglers, was born in Leeds, England.
- 26 - Barry Letts, Doctor Who producer, director, writer and bit player, was born.
- 28 - Morris Perry was born.
- 29 - Frederick Treves (Brotadac in DW: Meglos) was born.
- 9 - Derek Murcott (Crito in DW: The Time Monster) was born.
- 14 - William Lucas, who played Range in DW: Frontios, was born.
- 14 - Tristram Cary was born.
- 14 - Ysanne Churchman was born.
- 14 - Gordon Gostelow was born.
- 15 - Roy Stewart (Toberman in DW: The Tomb of the Cybermen and Tony in DW: Terror of the Autons) was born.
- 9 - Denis Goacher (Control Voice in DW: The Macra Terror) was born.
- 23 - Mary Ridge (director of DW: Terminus) was born.
- 10 - David Nettheim was born.
- 17 - Hugh David, who would direct DW: The Highlanders and DW: Fury from the Deep, was born.
- 19 - Ivor Roberts (Mogran in DW: Genesis of the Daleks) was born.
- 21 July - Lorne Cossette (Captain Maitland in DW: The Sensorites) was born.
- 27 - Harry Towb (Osgood in DW: The Seeds of Death and McDermott in DW: Terror of the Autons) was born.
- 11 - Brian Badcoe (Adam in DW: Invasion of the Dinosaurs) was born.
- 18 - Brian Aldiss, writer of Umwelts for Hire, was born.
- 22 - Ivor Salter (the Morok Commander in DW: The Space Museum, Odysseus in DW: The Myth Makers and Sgt. Markham in DW: Black Orchid) was born.
- 2 - Neil Seiler (a Radio Operator in DW: The Sea Devils and Stewart in DW: Death to the Daleks) was born.
- 19 - Dallas Cavell was born.
- 20 - Doctor Who producer John Wiles was born.
- 22 - Stratford Johns was born.
- 24 - Gary Downie (an assistant floor manager and production manager for Doctor Who) was born.
- 7 - John Stratton, who played Shockeye in DW: The Two Doctors, was born in Clitheroe, Lancashire, England, UK.
- 11 - June Whitfield (Minnie Hooper in DW: The End of Time) was born.
- 18 - News reporter Alex MacIntosh, who played himself in DW: Day of the Daleks, was born.
- James Garbutt was born.
- Neil Hallett was born.
- Peter Thompson was born.
- Construction of the eccentric Welsh resort village of Portmeirion began. Best known as the filming location for the 1960s TV series The Prisoner, the village was also used as a filming location for the Doctor Who serial The Masque of Mandragora.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.