|Timeline for 1924|
1918 • 1919 • 1920 • 1921 • 1922 • 1923 • 1925 • 1926 • 1927 • 1928 • 1929 • 1930
- The Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler visited London. There they helped innocent humans against a painted lady and a mysterious cat (NSA: The Clockwise Man)
Behind the scenes
- 7 - Geoffrey Bayldon (Organon in DW: The Creature from the Pit) was born.
- 8 - Ron Moody (the Duke of Wellington in BFA: Other Lives) was born.
- 3 - John Woodnutt, who would play four roles in Doctor Who, was born.
- 19 - Mary Wimbush, who played Lavinia Smith in A Girl's Best Friend, was born.
- 28 - Robert James (Lesterson in DW: The Power of the Daleks and the High Priest in DW: The Masque of Mandragora) was born.
- 3 - Peter Hawkins (Daleks and Cybermen voices in many Doctor Who stories) was born.
- 17 - Clyde Pollitt (a Time Lord in DW: The War Games and the Lord Chancellor in DW: The Three Doctors) was born.
- 17 - Kevin Lindsay, who guested several times in Doctor Who, was born.
- 24 - Freddie Earlle (Aldo in DW: Warriors' Gate) was born.
- 26 - Leonard Maguire (Draith in DW: Full Circle) was born.
- 2 - Peter Halliday, who would appear in twenty-three episodes of Doctor Who, was born.
- 7 - Dolores Gray, who played Remington in DW: Silver Nemesis, was born.
- 7 - Kenneth Kendall was born.
- 7 - Dudley Foster was born.
- 24 - Jimmy Gardner (Chenchu in DW: Marco Polo and Idmon in DW: Underworld) was born.
- 31 - George Sewell (Ratcliffe in DW: Remembrance of the Daleks) was born.
- 19 - William Russell, who played companion Ian Chesterton, was born.
- 21 - Malcolm Hulke, a prolific writer for Doctor Who, was born.
- 1 - Desmond Cullum-Jones was born.
- 3 - Robert Keegan (Sholakh in DW: The Ribos Operation) was born.
- 14 - John Franklyn-Robbins was born.
- Alan White was born.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.