On 18 September, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1963 - The incidental music for An Unearthly Child was recorded by Norman Kay at the Camden Theatre. (INFO: An Unearthly Child)
- 1964 - "World's End" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (INFO: "World's End")
- 1995 - A month after his last draft, writer Matthew Jacobs submitted yet another major draft, this time with some drastic changes. The death dimension written out, the Master's main focus is now the Millennium Star, a "intergalactic roving force field" that passes by the Earth once a millennium. It's now the Star that the Master wants to use to reshape the universe through the power of the Eye of Harmony. The Master attempts to recruit the Doctor's two companions in this draft, posing as a "false messiah". After meeting with the BBC, Jacobs revised his ideas and handed in a fourth script on 14 November.
- 2012 - Recording for Luna Romana took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Recording for Torchwood One: Machines took place at The Soundhouse.
- 2019 - Recording for The First Doctor Adventures: Volume Four took place at the Soundhouse.