The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 18 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode two of The Macra Terror was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Zombies was first published.
- 1972 - Episode four of The Sea Devils was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1972 - Part three of the TV Action comic story The Planet of the Daleks was first published.
- 1976 - The novelisation of The Ice Warriors was first published by Target Books.
- 1978 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Space Garden was first published.
- 1993 - The Pit was first published by Virgin Books.
- 1993 - The script to The Power of the Daleks was published by Titan Books.
- 1993 - DWM 198 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2004 - The Tunnel at the End of the Light was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2004 - The Dalek Factor was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2004 - DWMSE 7 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story The King of Earth was first published.
- 2010 - DWA 158 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2011 - Space and Time were first broadcast for Red Nose Day. After this, a live scene, The Doctor Drops In, was also broadcast.
- 2019 - The Blu-ray season box set The Collection: Season 18 was first released by BBC Studios.
- 2020 - The First Doctor Adventures: Volume Four was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2021 - The Voice of Many Angels was published on the Into The Unknown tie-in website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.