The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 18 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode two of The Moonbase was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Doctor Strikes Back was first published.
- 1978 - Part three of The Invasion of Time was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Space Garden was first published.
- 1988 - The novelisation of Terror of the Vervoids was first published by Target Books.
- 1988 - The Early Years was first published in paperback by W.H. Allen & Co.
- 1993 - The Highest Science was first published by Virgin Books.
- 1993 - The novelisation of The Smugglers was released by Target Books.
- 1993 - DWM 197 was released by Marvel Comics.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Dark Side of the Moon was first published.
- 2010 - Survival of the Fittest and The Hollows of Time were first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Return of the Klytode was first published.
- 2010 - The Torchwood Magazine comic story Fated to Pretend was first published.
- 2010 - DWMSE 24 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2013 - The Ark in Space was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2015 - Issue 7 of Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor was first released digitally by Titan Comics.
- 2016 - The Labyrinth of Buda Castle was released by Big Finish.
- 2020 - Time Out of Mind was first released by Titan Comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.