Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 18 February, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - Filming for The Crusade concluded at Ealing Studios; the only sequence filmed was Barbara escaping along the streets of Lydda from "The Knight of Jaffa". (TCH 5)
- 1967 - Episode three of The Moonbase was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 9)
- 2007 - Head writer Russell T Davies and Doctor Who Magazine writer Benjamin Cook began exchanging emails in a project to document the production of several episodes of the upcoming fourth series for DWM. The project eventually grew into what became the book release Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale.
- 2009 - Recording for Mission to Magnus took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Hearts of Darkness was recorded at the Moat Studios.