On 18 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "The Velvet Web" was first broadcast on BBC tv.
- 1970 - Episode five of The Ambassadors of Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part three of the TV Comic story Insect was first published.
- 1991 - DWM 173 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1996 - Death and Diplomacy, The Eye of the Giant and Who Killed Kennedy were first published by Virgin Books.
- 1997 - The Dying Days was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Plague Panic was first published.
- 2009 - Wirrn Dawn: Part 1 was first released in Big Finish's Eighth Doctor Adventures Series 3.
- 2011 - Planet of the Spiders was first released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2012 - DWDVDF 86 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2012 - The Wanderer was first released by Big Finish.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who Adventure comic story Teacher's Pet was first published.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 13 was released online.
- 2017 - The Dollhouse was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2018 - The Tenth Doctor Chronicles was first released by Big Finish.
- 2019 - DWMSE 52 was first released by Panini Comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.