On 17 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - Episode two of The Smugglers was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Underwater Robot was first published.
- 1977 - Part three of Horror of Fang Rock was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1977 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Mutants was first published.
- 1987 - The Time-Travellers' Guide was first published by W.H. Allen.
- 1987 - The novelisation of The Romans was first published by Target Books.
- 1992 - The Monsters was first published by Doctor Who Books.
- 1993 - Episode four of The Paradise of Death was first broadcast on BBC Radio.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story The Time Stealer was first published.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Brain Train was first published.
- 2009 - DWM 413 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2011 - The God Complex was first transmitted on BBC One.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 32 was released online.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 70 was released online.
- 2015 - DWM 491 was first released by Panini Comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.