On 17 July, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - "Guests of Madame Guillotine" was recorded at Lime Grove Studios G. (TCH 3)
- 1999 - Recording took place for Whispers of Terror at the Nu Groove Studios.
- 2002 - Although the Big Finish Productions website states that it was released a month earlier, it also states that the Bernice Summerfield story The Green-Eyed Monsters was recorded on this day.
- 2006 - Recording for The Worst Thing in the World took place.
- 2007 - Recording for Dalek Empire IV: The Fearless took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2012 - Recording for The Beginning at The Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Recording for Ghost Walk took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.