Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 16 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Temple of Secrets" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - The seventh and final part of the TV Century 21 story Plague of Death was first published.
- 1971 - Part three of Backtime was first published in Countdown.
- 1975 - The novelisation of Planet of the Spiders was released by Target Books.
- 1976 - Part three of The Hand of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Mutant Strain was first published.
- 1980 - The novelisation of The Horns of Nimon was released by Target Books.
- 1986 - The novelisation of Fury from the Deep was released by Target Books.
- 1997 - Licence Denied was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2003 - DWM 336 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2008 - DWA 86 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2008 - DWM 401 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2009 - Part two of Prisoner of the Judoon was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2009 - Castle of Fear was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2010 - The Monsters Are Coming! was performed twice at the SECC in Glasgow.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 125 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Gallifrey VI was first released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - The eighth series of Jago & Litefoot was first released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - DWM 479 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 142 was released online.
- 2018 - The Quantum Possibility Engine was first released by Big Finish.
- 2019 - The audio anthology Heritage 2 was first released by Big Finish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.