On 16 July, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - "Trap of Steel" was recorded at BBC Television Centre Studio 4. (TCH 6)
- 2006 - The car chase scene in The Runaway Bride was filmed on location, on the A4232 Ely Link Road in Cardiff. The crew had a police escort, and two 4-hour periods over the weekend allotted, in which the road could be closed for production. (REF: About Time 8)
- 2007 - Recording for Dalek Empire IV: The Fearless began at The Moat Studios.
- 2008 - Recording for Seven Keys to Doomsday took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Recording for The Feast of Axos took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2012 - It was announced that the BBC Television Centre was sold to Stanhope plc for around 200 million pounds.
- 2012 - Recording for The Evil One and The Child took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for Afterlife took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Jodie Whittaker was announced as the Thirteenth Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.