Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 15 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1973 - Part three of the TV Comic story Children of the Evil Eye was first published.
- 1979 - Part three of Destiny of the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1983 - The novelisation of Terminus was first released by Target Books.
- 1988 - The novelisation of The Ultimate Foe was released by Target Books.
- 1991 - The novelisation of Doctor Who and the Pescatons was first published by Target Books.
- 1993 - DWCC 11 was first published by Marvel Comics.
- 1994 - First Frontier and Evolution was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2005 - DWM 361 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2008 - Four to Doomsday was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2008 - An anthology containing Kingdom of Silver and Keepsake was first released in Big Finish's Main Range.
- 2011 - DWA 235 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2011 - The Blood Line was transmitted on BBC One.
- 2011 - The Memory Cheats was first released by Big Finish.
- 2012 - A Town Called Mercy was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2015 - The Doctor's Meditation was first shown in theatres for general admission by BBC Worldwide.
- 2015 - Criss-Cross was first released by Big Finish.
- 2017 - Incidental music from The Daleks and Survival was released by Silva Screen Records.