On 15 July, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1966 - Episode two of The Smugglers was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 8)
- 1967 - Episode three of The Tomb of the Cybermen was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 10)
- 1994 - Writer John Leekley submitted his first story proposal for the 1996 TV movie. During a Dalek invasion of Gallifrey, the Master becomes Lord President in Borusa's absence. The Doctor's companion would be an American named Lizzie Travis, with whom he would search for his father Ulysses in Ancient Egypt. After a "Cyb" attack, the Doctor returns to his home planet and is ordered by the Master to again stop Davros from creating the Daleks. Leekley had it end with the two departing again, continuing on their search for Ulysses. He later revised this storyline on 27 July.
- 2006 - The car chase scene in The Runaway Bride was filmed on location, on the A4232 Ely Link Road in Cardiff. The crew had a police escort, and two 4-hour periods over the weekend allotted, in which the road could be closed for production. (REF: About Time 8)
- 2008 - Recording for Seven Keys to Doomsday took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Recording for The Feast of Axos took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who production team was asked to make a live broadcast announcing the casting of the Twelfth Doctor, due to be broadcast in around three week's time.
- 2013 - Recording for Afterlife took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.